The participants — photographers from various countries and children
The result — photography exhibitions on fences in the city
- CREATING INDIVIDUAL AND GROUP PHOTO PROJECT: Participants will create individual and group photo projects on a theme of their choice. Photographers are responsible for their individual project, from idea to its realization in the form of an individual photo fence.
- ARRANGING CLASSES ON PHOTO FOR CHILDREN: Each participant will have a chance to share their knowledge and experience with children who are interested in photography
- SUPERVISION CHILDREN’S PROJECTS: Each participant will work with a group of children and help them put new knowledge and skills into practice to create a photographic project.
- PHOTO EXHIBITION: Personal photo-projects will be presented in a form of a permanent exhibition in the city centre. Participants will be personally preparing the work to go on display.
- EXCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE: For the duration of two weeks, participants from all over the world will have daily meetings to discuss ideas, exchange experience and give and get feedback on their work
- ACTIVE REST: Sport games, sun, swimming, creative exercises, evening programme, celebrations and more
AIMS OF THE INTERNATIONAL PROJECT «PHOTO FENCES»
- to decorate the streets of Nerehta with exhibitions by foreign photographers
- to show the participants’ look at Russia, especially at Nerehta. Themes of the personal exhibitions will reflect every photographer’s personal look.
- to acquaint foreigners with Russia, especially Russian this province and to give them an opportunity to learn about the peculiarities of life in Russia
- to give the photographers an opportunity to communicate and share experiences and to share your knowledge with the children who are interested in photo